View Single Post
Old March 22nd, 2012, 06:05 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Default Tanning before Caribbean Cruise

We're going on our first cruise (2 weeks in the Caribbean) in December, I know it may be too early to start planning, but I can't help it, I'm excited!

I'm confident, and certainly hoping that by the end of the two weeks I will have tanned, but I'm not sure what to do before the cruise. I know my summer tan will have faded by then, and ideally I don't want to be pale, I'm more confident in the clothes I'll be wearing when I have a tan.

I've used tanning beds before, I've also used daily moisturizer (w/natural glow). I'd like to avoid the tanning beds - I don't enjoy them, I find them time consuming to get results, etc... I'm fine using a moisturizer with tint or natural glow, but even using as directed, I rarely see results.

I'm considering doing a spray tan - there are a few businesses who do them around here (and an actual person does it, not a booth). Does anyone have any feedback about a spray tan before a cruise? Honestly, I don't want to ask the business because there's a chance they'll tell me what I want to hear/what gets them a client.

What I'd like to do, is if I get good feedback about spray tans before cruising, get one before summer tanning to try it out. But I don't want to waste my money if there is a lot of negative feedback.

Any information is appreciated.

Thanks!
Sponsored Links