View Single Post
Old March 25th, 2012, 10:28 AM
Administrator
Admiral

Send a message via AIM to Paul Motter

I juat got home, y'all, so I an bushed. The last day was a whirlwind of fun as Matt, Ellen & I went to Atlantis to try the waterpark.

Questions: Do you have to book all show or can you just turn up at the duelling pianos bar?

If it is listed it is best to pre-book it. I have to say the dueling pianos were not bearly as busy this trip as they were on my first, but we had this beautiful blonde young lady entertainer - she was a great player and very easy on the eyes. This time they had two guy who were not quite as funny... Kind of the same with the blues bar, Slam Allen was on vaca, but the replacement was pretty good, just not quite the same magic, or crowds.

Blue Man & Legends were all booked up - get reservations. The Madonna show was great, Elvis was good, Steven Tyler was not so great... bu the show is really top-notch entertainment.

Blue Man was every bit as good as ever - same show as in Vegas, I have seen it 7 times now and I still get inspired every time. Amazing.

As far as tours - private tours are really good if you have enough people to afford them. Especially if you have a private car & driver so you get to see what you want.