View Single Post
Old March 25th, 2012, 03:00 PM
Admiral

Quote:
Originally Posted by Future Cruiser View Post
Has anyone else had this problem before?

When I went to the Celebrity and HAL websites, I discovered one has a better ship and the other has a better itinerary. Circle Hawaii cruises have 10 sea days - really nine but many people stay on the ship in Ensanada - regardless of the ship and route. So I hate to board a ship that is lacking in activities, entertainment, and foods I like just to have a good itinerary, but HAL has better Hawaii itineraries than Celebrity.

What am I supposed to do about this?
I'm a bit confused by your post. Which cruise line has a better ship? Also Princess does a 14 out of San Pedro have you looked at that one? Does Either Celebrity or HAL cruises include cruising mount kilauea, not all cruises include that. Kilauea is an active volcano I heard it's beautiful when the cruise ships cruise by it at night. Anyway I hope that helped you. I took a Celebrity cruise to Alaska and I found it lacking in day time activities. Also the food on this cruise was horrible. A lot of people love the food on Celebrity cruises so it is possible that my cruise was just unlucky. But the prime rib was tough!! How the heck do you mess up Prime Rib?? Filet Mignon sure it's a very lean cut. By Prime Rib is nice an juicy and difficult to screw up.

Freedom of the Seas 2012
Carnival Splendor 2010
Carnival Freedom 2008
Carnival Elation 2007
Celebrity Infinity 2006
Carnival Ecstasy 2005
Carnival Paradise 2004
Star Princess 2002
Viking Serenade 1994