Thread: Ryndam part 2
View Single Post
Old March 29th, 2012, 11:49 AM
Admiral

Question Read and comment

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2katz3fsh View Post
I think you forget that this is not the HAL FB page wherein everyone who posts there more or less are considered a true fan of HAL, who have had perfect cruises, and will fight to the death to safeguard HAL's reputation. Last time I heard, in the USA, we have freedom of speech and all are permitted to voice their concerns. If you don't like it, you don't have to read the post and comment on it. The topic of the post was not favorable to HAL so you could have passed on it and moved to a more favorable topic. You have your valid opinion and so does the next person ....
This idea is a little strange to me. "All are permitted to voice their concerns." ABOLUTELY. But then you say, "You don't have to read the post and comment on it." UMMMM -- that is the whole point of this board, isn't it? The heart and soul of discussion is that we DO read the post and we DO comment on it.

This board is not the "the HAL FB page wherein everyone who posts there more or less are considered a true fan of HAL", and NEITHER is it the "Bash HAL board and expect everybody to agree with you." It is a board where everybody gets to "read the post and comment on it." That is what makes it worthwhile. Disagreement on the boards is beautiful!

Check out our reviews and pics of our 41 cruises at
http://www.bully4.us/cruising.html