View Single Post
Old April 8th, 2012, 03:30 PM
Admiral

I haven't sailed on the Conquest but have on the Glory. Been to Belize at least 3 times it's my favorite port because of all the shore excursion options! Xuantunich Mayan Ruins is fantastic, I've also gone Cave Tubbing (very relaxing) and went snorkeling Caye Cauker Island. Do a ships excursion in Belize it's a tender port, not worth just taking the tender to shop the pier tourist center is not very nice, nor would I recommend the city tour. Belize is very poor. But parts of it are beautiful the ruins, the river, and the cays (small islands near by). If animals are your thing you might enjoy the zoo or Baboon Sanctuary (really Howler Monkeys they call them Baboons). Honduras is excellent. I did a day at Parrot Bay all inclusive resort there. Love the island and hope to go to a local beach next time to mingle more with the locals and absorb the culture. Parrot bay was very touristy quiet, pretty beach but I didn't feel like I was in another country. I Hope this helps, beautiful island much nicer then Jamaica.
Carnival Pride October 2006 (Mexican Rivera)
Carnival Legend 2007 (Western Caribbean)
Carnival Glory 2009 Western Caribbean
Carnival Liberty 2011 Eastern Caribbean
Norwegian Spirit 2011 Western Caribbean
Carnival Miracle 2012 Southern Caribbean
Carnival Breeze 2013 Exotic Eastern Caribbean
Carnival Valor 2014 Southern Caribbean