View Single Post
Old April 9th, 2012, 09:10 AM
Admiral

Quote:
Originally Posted by buttons16 View Post
Im not complaining about the fuel costs...MY point is missed yet again....

MY POINT ISpeople are willing to pay higher cruise costs due to higher fuel charges...But they won't pay a higher cruise cost due to upgrading the food and service in the MDR as years past..People have voiced their opinion that they are against paying higher prices for upgraded food and service...but will pay for a higher cost due to fuel...what is wrong with that picture.

As for a cruise costing less then $100 a day..what cruise line are we talking about ? a line with one ship converted from a ferry even the bottom of the barrel lines like Carnival will cost you more. I think you will be hard pressed to find a cruise for less then a hundred a day...OH don't forget to include Port charges, tax, tips and everything else.

What do I expect from a cruise line for the price I pay...Missed my point YET AGAIN....

I wish they raised the price of the cruise so the food and service would be up-graded...so JJONES your point about me complainng about what I get for the price I pay is not valid...I am more then willing to pay a higher price to get the standards up to where they were years back instead of nickle and diming me with lousy fees every time I turn around...Even Aqua spa blu restaurants charge a $5.00 tip per person...they could'nt find a way to include that tip in the cost of the cruise...it's things like that, that make people feel like they are being nickle and dimed.
Didn't miss your point, you missed mine, I was just pointing out without opinion that the cruise lines are putting those passages in their reservations by court order. Trying to inform