View Single Post
Old April 9th, 2012, 11:29 PM
Admiral

We will get in last on the 24th. Full days the 25th, 26th, 27th and 28th. Visiting TM on the 25th so I'm in Palm Coast that day. But 3 full Orlando days before the cruise on the 29th. Gatorland and Kennedy Space center are high on the list. The Boggy Creek Airboats Scenic Nature Tour on the list sounds cool I guess it goes through the everglades. The 3 day is selling for $166.49 per person. I can save about $30 more per person going through my union.

Angela any tips on Orlando would be helpful. My hubby and I are renting a car. Have you been to the Haunted Grimm House?

I'm eyeballing to compare costs to the card. Kennedy is $46, Gatorland is $27, Boggy creek airboats is $26, Haunted Grimm House $12.50, and Gray line Orlando tour $65. That is five attractions for $176.50 so it could save some money. Since the card is good for 2 weeks after it's first used we could use it twice go on the cruise and then use it one more time. It depends on if I really want to go to those other attractions or if all I really care about is the Kennedy Space center. Okay I just confused myself. If we are going to Universal or Disney world then maybe not. Ahhh I'm confused!!! Maybe I should get my hubby's opinion since I'm traveling with him. He is suppose to be doing all the planning after all. Man I'm a control freak.

Freedom of the Seas 2012
Carnival Splendor 2010
Carnival Freedom 2008
Carnival Elation 2007
Celebrity Infinity 2006
Carnival Ecstasy 2005
Carnival Paradise 2004
Star Princess 2002
Viking Serenade 1994