1) Total cost for cabin including port fees/taxes/tips should be a standard practice on advertising.
2) A price break down can be itemized to reflect the number of guest in a cabin at time of reservation, so the cruise staff gets confirmed payment too.
3) The staff will get burnt before the Cruise line losses a profit in all cases.
The cruise line always calls out unpaid accounts via public announcement before disembarkation on all unpaid accounts..
4) Any passenger whom over spends on gambling/drinking/tours/Spa and photo's will simply stiff the employees hoping to receive their tips.
5) The cruise lines knows this and still fails to incorporate this cost into cruise contract.
SHAME ON THE CRUISE LINES FOR NOT PROTECTING THE INTEREST OF THEIR EMPLOYEES!
The airlines now must advertised total cost for flight including all tax and Government fees.
Thank you Sprit Airlines for your PAST deceptive marketing practice and non refundable credit card charges received before passengers found out about the extra fees to fly on your airline.