View Single Post
Old April 18th, 2012, 01:11 AM
Familiar Face

Quote:
Originally Posted by cruiseN4life View Post
Hello

I am looking for a cruise mate(s) as I will be crusing on several cruises this year. I have been on a lot of cruises (mainly Carnival). I enjoy living the adventure and trying new things. I mainly enjoy being on the cruise ship and seeing exotic places. I am a professional single female early 30s. I do live a fit lifestyle and like to go to the gym and workout. I'm seeking a cabin mate who likes to have fun and enjoys cruising as much as I do. I am up for anything whether it be a simple 3 day cruise or a transatlantic cruise.There are a few ships I would like to go on the Carnival Magic, Disney Dream, RC Oasis and the Queen Mary 2. But I am pretty open to any cruise ship.

you can message me here
fitcruiser@gmail.com
Hi! I'm booked on Celebrity Summit Jan 19-26 out of San Juan. Am looking for a F. room-mate. I found 2 room-mates a couple years ago in cruisemates.com Having a little trouble remembering how to start a thread/place ad.
You sound like someone I might enjoy sharing a room with. I'm 60 years old and enjoy everything about cruising. I enjoy walking/hiking, playing card games, Scrabble, etc. Chatting with people on board ship is very enjoyable for me. I'm booked through my travel agent sister. This cruise will be the 17th annual "Get Out of the Cold" Group cruise. This will be my 7th cruise. All but 1 have been with this group. There are several couples I've cruised with every cruise, but every year there are new people. My sister & her husband host the group cruise.
I am a smoker but will not smoke in the cabin. Last 2 cruises I did the same. I am up in the night some but do my best to be very quiet and I use a small flashlight.