View Single Post
Old April 18th, 2012, 10:49 PM
Administrator
Admiral

I have to say that my overall favorite is NCL. Even if I am not a fan of the Epic as a ship, I loved the innovations. On the other ships I like the innovation, alternative restaurants and the "Freestyle" concept that just about every other cruise line is now copying to one degree or another.

I used to say it was Celebrity but my wife and I got tired of the regimintation for dining and shows. Now that Celebrity has adopted open seating dining we are happy. Our Century 2010 cruise was nice with the open seating and we are looking forward to enjoying it in Asia in December.

Overall: I like almost all cruise lines. The only cruises that we were disappointed in were on Royal Caribbean and that was mostly for the food. It's been four years since we sailed on Royal Caribbean and we need to give them another chance.

We also need to get back to Princess and Azamara and Holland America and Oceania and................

Take care,
Mike

"There is a great difference between being well traveled and just having been to many places." ~Me

"Fear is the assassin of dreams." ~Me