View Single Post
Old April 20th, 2012, 01:36 PM
Administrator
Admiral

Send a message via AIM to Paul Motter

One thing I enjoy about Princess ships is access to the Spa's "Thermal Suite." Last time I checked it was only about $10/day per person, or you can get a discount for the entire cruise. You can then go there and relax in the thelassotherapy pool, the wet & dry sauna's and the heated loungers.

The Sanctuary is also $10 pppd last I checked. I think the Spa is a better deal.

I don't think Princess has drink packages - but if they do they are available shipwide using your keycard to identify you. There are wine packages available, or you can order a bottle at a time and they will bring it to you every night wherever you are dining.

As provided in the Passage Contract, passengers agree not to bring alcoholic beverages of any kind onboard for consumption, except one bottle of wine or champagne per adult of drinking age (no larger than 750 ml), per voyage.*

For those who wish to enjoy a relaxing drink in the stateroom, bottles of liquor and stateroom bar packages are available for purchase at non-duty-free prices through room service or from designated bar locations. Click here to download menu of offerings.

Mini-suites include a welcome glass of champagne. Full suite passengers also enjoy complimentary web access in the Internet Café and via wi-fi, laundry and dry cleaning, use of the Lotus Spa® Thermal Suite (on select ships), one-time free mini-bar setup.