View Single Post
  #2 (permalink)  
Old April 20th, 2012, 08:18 PM
sz sz is offline
Senior Member
First Mate
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 376

Usually ONLY if you're already in a committed relationship and can prove it (marriage license or in the case of same sex partners/relatives - utility bills or the like).
sz . . .
Reply With Quote