View Single Post
Old April 22nd, 2012, 11:49 PM
Cruise Maniac

Quote:
Originally Posted by buttons16 View Post
Hello to all my fellow cruise lovers.

The question to book a specialty restaurant and pay an extra surcharge has been a difficult decision for my wife and I.

I believe the way to go is to raise the cruise price and get served a higher level of food and service. By charging a surcharge it just makes the whole situation feel like they are nickle and diming you.

What do my fellow cruisers and fans of Celebrity think
Buttons16, you asked for fellow cruisers thoughts back in Feb. It is now April and with >90 posts the overwhelming opinion of fellow cruisers is they do not agree with your thinking. Posters on this website are not one time or infrequent cruisers, they are experienced seasoned cruisers.

You noted a while back you are willing to pay a few hundred $$ more for a higher level of food & service. One poster noted that is all you will pay by frequenting the specialty restaurants for all your meals on Celebrity ships. I assure you Celebrity specialty restaurants are a higher level than the MDRs were back in the days it was acceptable to your standard.

IMHO, you should not cruise on mass market or luxury lines. We may someday run into each other and your exhausting argumentive nature will put a damper on my good time.

O F C'er