View Single Post
Old April 27th, 2012, 10:48 AM
First Mate

Default Allure is better than Oasis in my humble opinion?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TLCMTravels View Post
I have had so many different thoughts on the new larger ships. I think everyone has had things they did and did not like.
If you have sailed on of these ships lately, what do you say pros & cons are.
Why is Allure better than Oasis? They are sister ships but they offer different venues that make the Allure superior.
Allure has the show "Chicago" performed with vigor, energy and high drama. Oasis has "Hairsrpray" it lacks all of the aforementioned qualities of "Chicago."
Allure has a spectacular, breathtaking multimedia stage show that has not gotten the attention and praise it deserves. Oasis, by comparison, has a low-cost, stage production. A nice effort, but not even close to the breathtaking Allure production which takes advantage of the wall to wall stage and pobably would win the Guiness World Record for stages on ships at sea.
Allure has hotdogs. Not just hotdogs but a variety of exotic hotdogs. It is a hot dog feast. Oasis has doughnuts, but they are no match for the Allure hotdogs.
Just wanted to let anyone know who might be considering a cruise on these resort ships what they might keep in mind when making reservations.
Better attitude about serving Chocolate breakfast on Allure than Oasis.