View Single Post
Old May 9th, 2012, 12:29 PM
Familiar Face

Default LOVE Celebrity. LONG-TERM FEMALE CRUISE BUDDY SOUGHT

Thought I might try posting where Celebrity fans congregate!

I am a female, 61, non smoker, lite drinker, seeking a long-term Female 'Cruise Buddy'; someone to share the planning, anticipation & experiences of all the ports & locations. Not required to be joined at the hip - but someone with mostly compatible interests.

I am happily divorced, straight, a yearly cruise traveler w/ 200+ days cruising who enjoys sightseeing, history, photography & on-board lectures. I like to research and plan independent tours & look for someone who enjoys the same (will do cruiseline excursions when it's the best option). Budget minded with a plan to "See the World" in bits & chunks, generally from 12 - 30 days @ a time (cuts down on flight costs). China & the Far East, S. America & more of Europe are high on my list, interspersed with less expensive locales closer to home.

Am Elite on Celebrity (favorite line) but have cruised most 'name-brand' lines depending on itinerary. I am casual in dress & attitude, a non-complainer (important) who neither stays up too late or rises too early. Generally book middle of ship, low floor for price & stability (allows for More cruises). Would not be compatible with fans of Limbaugh or FOX.

Live near Seattle.

Email me @ Danny999998@aol.com if interested in the same.
Sponsored Links