View Single Post
Old May 13th, 2012, 06:41 AM
Administrator
Admiral

Default Good Sunday, Mother's Day, Morning

Good morning to all the Cruisemates Mothers and to their sons and daughters.

I awoke too early because of something I haven't had in years. A bad dream. It actually wasn't that bad. It was more like a frustration dream. Now I'm trying to figure out what I'm frustrated about.

Yesterday was a fun day. My daughter and SIL came over in the afternoon and we all went out for lunch at our favorite little hole in the wall Chinese restaurant. Then it was off to Costco. Doesn't sound like much but it was a "nice" day. Here are the grandkids, at the restaurant, showing how much they love Grandma.

Betty's Mother's Day present was that she got to keep the grandkids and my daughter's was that they got to stay at Grandma and Grandpa's. They are sleeping upstairs.

Today we will meet up for my daughter's Mother's Day present. She wants to go to the movies. She has just finished her second book and hasn't had a chance to see a movie in many months. So, Mother's Day will be at the Delano Theater watching "The Avengers". I'm a little disappointed because I look forward to a good brunch but both she and Betty opted for the movie. Oh well: That saved me over $100.

I hope all the Moms out there have a wonderful Mothers Day and I also hope everyone enjoys a great Sunday.

Take care,
Mike

"There is a great difference between being well traveled and just having been to many places." ~Me

"Fear is the assassin of dreams." ~Me
Sponsored Links