View Single Post
Old May 14th, 2012, 11:32 PM
Admiral

Quote:
Originally Posted by MercedMike View Post
This is one of the problems Princess does not seem to have solved with Anytime Dining. Most of the time there seems to be a 7:30 show and a 9:30 show, or thereabouts. The theaters on the Grand Class ships are so small that you really do have to be at the show half an hour early to get a seat at all, much less a good seat.

The show times are such that Traditional diners are usually rushed to get to the show, and make it difficult to choose a reasonable Anytime dining reservation and get to the show at all.

They try to ameliorate the situation somewhat by offering very good shows in the lounge at about the same time as the main show. Sometimes the lounge is so crowded there is hardly room to walk past.

Now we love cruising on Princess, and frankly the shows are not a major part of why we cruise. But it is still a bit disappointing that Princess can't figure out how to make it work.
I'm on the 6 PM set dining time, so I hope I don't have a problem finding a seat for the show.

Read and post cruise reviews

Read and post cruise reviews
/ticker.png">