View Single Post
Old May 20th, 2012, 07:19 PM
Welcome Newcomer

I can validate that this is a scam. I recieved the same "free cruise" as listed in the previous video and sat throught the sales pitch to recieve the "free cruise" While I have spent hours on this over the last year I am finally ready to give up. Unfortunately I had a friend that did recieve a reduced vacation home last year and went with no problem so at a weak moment I sent in $99 to "confirm" my reservation. I have been corresponding since then by e-mail with "cruise gift" representative "Gloria " to give me the price of the charge I am to payThe first quote she gave me was for $750 for 2 for a seven day cruise on the Miracle - about the same as if we had booked an interior ourselvles. Here are the last two e-mails from her:

Mrs. Ogburn

Please see below and please note that I will be charging you the $50 per person change fee for any further dates. I am in the office on Saturday trying to catch up and I have priced a number of cruise dates for you. I usually only price 2 additional dates after your original request and then I begin to charge the change fee.

CARNIVAL FREEDOM
NOVEMBER 11 2012

OUTSIDE CABIN:

$159.00 PER PERSON PORT CHARGES
$95.74 PER PERSON GOVERNMENT FEES
$50.00 PER PERSON HOLIDAY SURCHARGE

$609.48 TOTAL DUR FOR 2

Gloria
----- Original Message -----
To: gloria@travelpromo.biz, "Guy Ogburn" <shinstkd@bellsouth.net>
Sent: Friday, May 18, 2012 4:47:32 PM GMT -06:00 US/Canada Central
Subject: RE: Ogburn #23101

Hello Gloria:

THank you for your patience with us. Could you please give us a quote for the Carnival Freedom departing Fort Lauderdale on Nov 11, 2012. It is a six day cruise. Thanks for your help.

Leanne Ogburn
logburn@hotmail.com

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--
Gloria
Cruise Gift
405-463-9288

This email is intended only for the use of the recipients named above. Any unauthorized use, dissemination of the information or copying of this message is strictly prohibited.

If you received this email in error, please immediately notify the sender by reply email

Thank you.

New|ReplyReply allForward|DeleteJunkNot junkSweep ▼
Fom: cruise gift (gloria@travelpromo.biz)
Sent: Fri 11/04/11 9:54 AM
To: logburn@hotmail.com

Is this email not displaying correctly?
View it in your browser.

Dear Cruise Gift Traveler,

We have received your reservation request form for your Cruise Gift that you received for attending a presentation . Per the terms and conditions of the certificate, you are responsible for all taxes, and port charges. Upgrade fees and/or surcharges have also been added for this sailing as you have chosen a premier cruise line and ship. Due to the popularity of low season cruises, all of our cabin allotments for the first 2 categories are sold out at this time. You also have the option of extending your certificate through December 2012. The cruise certificate is generally used on cruises with an approximate gross value of $1000.00 to $1,200.00, so anything over that in peak season/holiday season you would want to anticipate paying out of pocket, other charges which may occur are cabin upgrades, taxes, tips, insurance, transfers and excursions. To get a feel for the taxes and possible upgrades visit any reputable retailer. Please note that you may upgrade to a balcony cabin at an additional cost or downgrade to an inside cabin.

Cruise fares are not guaranteed until booked and all fees must be paid in full within 7 days of this email. Any changes in the retail pricing within the 7 days by the Cruise Line will be the sole responsibility of the guest.

Per the terms and conditions, dates may be changed after your cruise for the original dates has been purchased. There will be a minimum charge of $50 per person to change your dates as well as any charges added by the cruise line.

There is a voicemail and travel agent set up for return calls, but for faster service, please respond via this email address. Please note that our offices are closed on Saturday and Sunday.

CARNIVAL CRUISE LINE
CARNIVAL MIRACLE 7 DAY
FORT LAUDERDALE CARIBBEAN
DECEMBER 4 2011

THIS CRUISE HAS NO AVAILABLE OCEANVIEW CABINS. THERE ARE ONLY INSIDE CABINS AVAILABLE. YOU MAY ALSO CHOOSE A NEW SHIP AND SAIL DATE.

Sincerely,

Gloria
Cruise Gift Travel Consultant
405-463-9288

Copyright ? 2011 Cruise Gift, All rights reserved.

unsubscribe from this list
Mrs. Ogburn

Please submit only 1 ship and sail date. I am extremely busy with March bookings and my time is limited. I hope to be able to do your pricing later today or tonight.