Thread: Cell Phones?
View Single Post
Old May 28th, 2012, 09:39 PM
Administrator
Admiral

There are a number of ways that someone can get in touch with you.

If it is a true emergency I would have the call you directly on the ship. The information is in your cruise documentation but these are the current numbers:

Your friends and family can contact the ship by calling (888) 724-7447 . Or from outside the U.S. they can call (732) 335-3285. The cost is $7.95 USD a minute and can be charged to their American Express®, MasterCard®, Visa®, Discover® or Diners Club®. From outside the U.S. additional long distance charges will also apply. Upon connection, dial the number for the ship you wish to reach:
Adventure Of The Seas: 1#
Allure Of The Seas: 2#
Brilliance Of The Seas: 3#
Enchantment Of The Seas: 4#
Explorer Of The Seas: 5#
Freedom Of The Seas: 6#
Grandeur Of The Seas: 7#
Independence Of The Seas: 8#
Jewel Of The Seas: 9#
Legend Of The Seas: 10#
Liberty Of The Seas: 11#
Majesty Of The Seas: 12#
Mariner Of The Seas: 13#
Monarch Of The Seas: 14#
Navigator Of The Seas: 15#
Oasis Of The Seas: 16#
Radiance Of The Seas: 17#
Rhapsody Of The Seas: 18#
Serenade Of The Seas: 19#
Splendour Of The Seas: 20#
Vision Of The Seas: 21#
Voyager Of The Seas: 22#

The phones in the cabins have voice mail and they can leave a message. If it's a true emergency then this is the best option.

They can also reach you by email if you choose to have Internet access or they can call you on your cell phone. With Verizon the cost is now $2.45/minute on Royal Caribbean and .50/text message sent and .05/received. Be careful and turn data off or you may have a huge bill if you don't have an International Data Plan. You will also need to add International Service to your plan. There is no cost for the option but calls will range from .99/minute to $3.95/minute depending on the country.

Take care,
Mike

"There is a great difference between being well traveled and just having been to many places." ~Me

"Fear is the assassin of dreams." ~Me