View Single Post
Old May 29th, 2012, 11:13 AM
Admiral

Quote:
Originally Posted by buttons16 View Post
Ok MERCEDMIKE
I guess this is not pointing out geography ignorance...

Also if you go back to the start of this trackypup started the ball rolling by telling me my theory was wrong WHEN ALL I SAID was people who dont like the cold should consider Alaska....That was all I said and I have to hear her say she lives near Alaska which proves my theory wrong....But according to you that OK...Well its not ok with me...and I will continue to defend my statement as long as you or anyone else keeps this going...NOW TELL ME HOW my theory is wrong...please explain to me..because she lives close to Alaska and doesnt like cold vacations makes my theory invalid....Beats the heck out of me how she comes to that conclusion...

What you actually said was "people who don't like cold weather vacations don't know what they're missing" Right?? I was the poster that said they don't like cold weather vacations. By you saying I don't know what I'm missing, I was pointing out that your theory is in fact wrong, because I've been to Alaska twice so I know exactly what I'm missing. You may want to go back and read your own posts as you seem to be misquoting yourself.

Hawaii By land x 2
Paris and German Christmas Markets