View Single Post
Old May 29th, 2012, 02:12 PM
Banned
Captain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trackypup View Post
What you actually said was "people who don't like cold weather vacations don't know what they're missing" Right?? I was the poster that said they don't like cold weather vacations. By you saying I don't know what I'm missing, I was pointing out that your theory is in fact wrong, because I've been to Alaska twice so I know exactly what I'm missing. You may want to go back and read your own posts as you seem to be misquoting yourself.
GEEZ you take the cake trackypup...What the heck is the difference between "people who dont like cold weather vacations dont know what they are missing" and "people who dont like the cold should consider Alaska" You tell me what the significant difference is....That is as nit picky as anyone could ever be...BOTH STATEMENTS mean the same. AND I never said YOU AS IN YOU TRACKYPUP....NEVER SAID YOU...IT WAS A GENERAL STATEMENT TO ALLif if you dont like that explanation then I am sorry, you will have to live with it. But I am glad you finally got the point or meaning of North West and how i ment it....either that or you just plain forgot that part...and if you need to bring up the point again about NORTH West as viewed by most people living in the USA I will be happy to defend that point again...ROUND 3 OVER...awaiting round 4...this could go the distance of a 12 rounder...bell cannot save the opponet. 3 knockdowns are in effect, along with 3 standing 8 counts.