View Single Post
Old May 30th, 2012, 03:00 PM
Banned
Captain

Quote:
Originally Posted by MercedMike View Post
IF YOU KIDS DON'T BEHAVE I AM GOING TO SEND BOTH OF YOU UP TO YOUR ROOMS WITH NO COMPUTER FOR THE REST OF THE NIGHT!

The problem with these boards is that it is very hard to detect nuances in people's posts. This points out that polite disagreement is important. It also points out that having agreed to disagree, NOBODY CARES to have it hashed over time and time again. Nobody has to attack anybody, nobody needs to defend themselves, all that is needed is to state your opinion, state your disagreement, and then MOVE ON!

Buttons thinks Vancouver is Northwest, Tacky thinks it is Southwest, you say tomato, I say tomahto, let's call the whole thing off!
Though I agree with your statement "Agree to Disagree" I will make every effort to continue to get my point out if it is not taken the way it was ment to....This discussion as far as I am concerned is over unless Trackypup decides to rehash it, then it would continue...but for now its ended. Thank you anyway Merced Mike...
As for No computer for the rest of the night...I will be taking wife out this evening for dinner and a movie...took a week of vacation away from my business...it would be the last vacation until the week after thanksgiving where I will take a week off then 4 weeks off starting one week before my booked cruise, 2 weeks during my cruise and one week after my cruise...Then I will decide if I want to keep or sell my business.