View Single Post
Old June 13th, 2012, 06:36 PM
Familiar Face

Hi. I am Sid, I am 37, male, 4 time repeat offender; 2 with NCL, 2 w/ carnival. I am also very active and would like to chat to see how we get along. email is civilsid@yahoo.com and my phone is 928-718-7777. I am in Arizona so we are 3 hours different. My brother lives in the Charlotte area but I don't know a lot about NC geography.

I am new to the site also. There is a lot of interesting stuff to learn here. We are definitely younger cruisers (ya think?) but I always have a blast. 3 cruises were with singles groups and the last one was a completely solo adventure because I got a great rate. I had 2 guy room mates and I got along super well with both of them. The other 2 cruises I had my own cabin.

I also prefer to be budget minded and generally if you can coordinate a last minute cruise, the savings can be awesome but then sometimes the air fare can be pricey. It is all a big game but I always win! I prefer inside cabins because they are less expensive and one time I got a free upgrade to a room with a window but I was not impressed because the sea spray made it hard to see anything and it allowed an obnoxious amount of light in when I was trying to get some sleep. So my preference is to get inside unless there is an awesome deal with a balcony. I do love balconies if the season is right.

Cheers!
HAL Zaandam- Mex Riviera 04/2013
NCL Jewel- Panama 05/2012
Carnival Splendor 10/2011
NCL Spirit 03/2011
Carnival Freedom 11/2010