View Single Post
Old June 14th, 2012, 04:46 PM
Jason Leppert

Yesterday we finished our ports of call with Ketchikan, but I decided to stay onboard to take some more photos of the Solsticized Millennium. Nonetheless, here’s a quick shot of the port below to whet your appetite one last time for Alaska.

Two nights ago we tried Qsine and loved it so much that we decided to go again last night. This restaurant can best be summed up in one word – fun. There are no strict courses, and there are no rules – besides no food fights. There are a total of 20 dishes to choose from in any order you wish and in any quantity you wish. The menu is international in its variety and playful in its presentation. In fact, there is so much to talk about, I will be writing an article in the coming weeks just to describe the culinary experience in sufficient detail. But for now, feast your eyes on the images below for a brief preview.

Additionally, I will be writing another article to extensively detail and review the Solsticization of the Millennium, but let me share some photos of the new features in the meantime to conclude my virtual cruise below.

Blu:

Bistro on Five creperie:

Cellar Masters:

The remodeled pool deck:

Cafe al Bacio (formerly Cova Cafe):

More seating where the oval card room used to be:

Celebrity iLounge:

New Celebrity Innovations, onboard Apple store (this wasn't on the Infinity when I toured her a few months back):

And the Cosmos Lounge, observation lounge. This lounge never had Cirque du Soleil elements. Just the Summit and Constellation did for a very brief time: