View Single Post
Old June 15th, 2012, 02:37 PM
Admiral

Send a message via AIM to Snoozeman Send a message via Yahoo to Snoozeman

Quote:
Originally Posted by tobytovar View Post
Thanks to all for your help. Although I use to just book online I have been using a PVP named Pilar Donvito for my last 3 cruises. I have never asked her about multiple discounts though. I would highly recommend her to anyone booking a cruise with Carnival. Thanks not only to all the responses but to all the vets for what you did.
Toby
3 tours Viet Nam
Toby, thanks for your service. You know it was at a Friends of Chris P meeting that we got a commitment from a Carnival beard to get the Veterans meetings established on every ship in the fleet.

I'm glad you are happy with your PVP. I'm curious why he didn't offer that category to you right away. I believe they are instructed (just as air lines) to only offer the lower fares if specifically asked. It make one wonder what else they are NOT telling the customer.

My Personal Cruise Blog: My Cruise Blog

Future Cruises:
Carnival Dream-Caribbean-7/13/2014, Carnival Triumph-Caribbean-7/28/2014, Carnival Legend-South Pacific-8/30/2014, MSC Preziosa-Mediterranean-10/25/2014, MSC Fantasia-Mediterranean-11/2/2014, Navigator of the Seas-12/14/2013, Norwegian Jewel-1/3/2015, Emerald Princess-1/11/2015, Carnival Freedom-2/2/2015, Carnival Freedom-2/15/2015.