View Single Post
Old June 21st, 2012, 12:11 AM
Jason Leppert

Default Celebrity Millennium: Solsticization Review

Celebrity Millennium: Solsticization Review
by Jason Leppert

An extensive look at and review of the completed Solsticization of the Celebrity Millennium.

With the recent revitalization of the Celebrity Millennium, Celebrity Cruises has nearly completed its impressive $140M Solsticization initiative the process of upgrading the Millennium-class ships with Solstice-class features. All that is left of the project (which I began to report on here before the Millennium was Solsticized) is to return to the Celebrity Constellation to add AquaClass staterooms and a Celebrity iLounge in May of 2013.

Earlier this year, I was able to tour the Celebrity Infinity for the day (see her remodeled spaces here), and I just returned from a sailing on the Celebrity Millennium in Alaska (see my Virtual Cruise and even more photos of the Millennium here). While onboard, I had the pleasure to chat with Sheldon Thompson, Celebrity Millennium's Hotel Director who was onboard while she was in drydock just over a month ago. So let me break it all down for you and provide a detailed Solsticization review of the Celebrity Millennium.

Read more: Celebrity Millennium: Solsticization Review

What do you think about the Solsticization of the Millennium-class ships?
Sponsored Links