View Single Post
Old June 25th, 2012, 07:30 AM
Familiar Face

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maureen View Post
Hi....

I am a very young 49 yr old gal who works in law enforcement. I love to travel and am single.

I am looking for a person to cruise with....male or female. This does not have to turn into a romantic type situation!!!!!

I have been on 7 cruises....and just love the ocean. On a cruise, I am a moderate social drinker, like to dance, participate in some ship board activities, like to dance, go on shore, like to do my own thing versus tours, love to meet new people, like quiet times, reading by the pool, a massage, walking the deck late at night and looking at the water, like the late seating for dining, and am flexible.

I live in Southern Calif. and would like to cruise Mexico again, the Canal, or the Carribean......

If you would like to talk and see where it goes, I would love to hear from you...so drop me a line.......

Maureen
Hi Maureen,

I also am looking for someone to cruise with. All my friends are in love now and too busy to travel with me! lol

I'm 55 years old. Female. I would like to have a cabin mate to split the cost of the cabin. We can hang out some but don't have to be glued at the hips if you know what I mean. I'm easy going. I do snore.

I plan to go on The Allure of The Seas sometime next year or after. I also would like to go on a Southern Carribbean cruise, someplace I have not been to before.

Let me know if this interst you.

Thanks,
Penny