View Single Post
Old July 1st, 2012, 01:49 PM
Banned
Captain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trackypup View Post
But it has already changed. Since this is a Celebrity board, let's look at them. Couple of years ago the Specialty Restaurants that were always very formal every night went smart casual on formal nights, last year jeans came off the prohibited list in the MDR and now Blu has dropped formal nights and is smart casual every night. If you don't think that's moving away from Formal then you're burying your head in the sand. It has changed already.
It dont matter to me....I cruise on Crystal and the higher end lines from now on...I wont be on the so called mass market lines..BTW I hate sand and the beach...so I would'nt be caught burying my head in that.

Go to the MDR on the mass market lines in a bathing suit...jeans and a tee shirt... don't matter to me...I will be on Crystal...Silversea where fine dining and atmosphere is the norm, I won't have to put up with people in jeans at dinner...thats my choice..I pay for the cruise, I will dress as I want...thats the bottom line.

Being on Crystal I doubt I will see anyone in jeans at dinner in the MDR. Higher quality of food, classy ship and all inclusive...the only way for me from now on.

have you had a chance to take a peek at the videos of the High end line's yet...there are many on You Tube...Seems like classy dressing to me.

Oh yea almost forgot...formal wear is on all lux lines....

Send out the F.B.I. This thread is Hijacked.

Last edited by buttons16; July 1st, 2012 at 01:56 PM.