View Single Post
Old July 1st, 2012, 07:20 PM
Admiral

Quote:
Originally Posted by buttons16 View Post
It dont matter to me....I cruise on Crystal and the higher end lines from now on...I wont be on the so called mass market lines..BTW I hate sand and the beach...so I would'nt be caught burying my head in that.

Go to the MDR on the mass market lines in a bathing suit...jeans and a tee shirt... don't matter to me...I will be on Crystal...Silversea where fine dining and atmosphere is the norm, I won't have to put up with people in jeans at dinner...thats my choice..I pay for the cruise, I will dress as I want...thats the bottom line.

Being on Crystal I doubt I will see anyone in jeans at dinner in the MDR. Higher quality of food, classy ship and all inclusive...the only way for me from now on.

have you had a chance to take a peek at the videos of the High end line's yet...there are many on You Tube...Seems like classy dressing to me.

Oh yea almost forgot...formal wear is on all lux lines....

Send out the F.B.I. This thread is Hijacked.
Since you obviously have a disdain for us simple people, I am glad you will not be on Celebrity ships anymore. There is class and there is class and some people just exude that they don't have any.