View Single Post
Old July 2nd, 2012, 07:33 PM
Familiar Face

We are in a balcony and the TA put us on Caribe. Just read a great thread about that deck, so it sounds like she's got us in a great spot!

I really like what I saw w/ the Sanctuary. How hard is it to get passes for that though? I read somewhere you have to get up early to even have a chance? We are NOT early birds, so if that's true we'll probably miss out on that.

It looks like Princess is a little stricter on their dress code than Carnival. Course we started cruising when Carnival had a similar dress code and have had to almost force ourselves to pack less and go more casual. We normally fly SW to our cruise ports so we can take extra luggage, but w/ ending in Vancouver not sure what we'll do. Did find a bus to Seattle though that might be less than paying for bags though.

Ultimate Balcony Breakfast sounds wonderful! Will have to check that out. Other than that, how is the room service menu?

I'm sure I'll have tons of questions as we get closer....still got a LONG way to go before this one!

Past Cruises -
Carnival - 20 cruises, 106 days (Platinum)
Royal Caribbean - 2 cruises, 10 days (Gold)
Norwegian - 2 cruises, 10 days (Bronze)
Disney - 2 cruises, 8 days (Silver)