View Single Post
Old July 3rd, 2012, 07:33 PM
Administrator
Admiral

Send a message via AIM to Paul Motter
Default Best Cruise Ships

Best Cruise Ships

The best ships for solo cruising, romance, travel, relaxation, entertainment, food, pampering, bargains and families.

A list of the best cruise ships available for different kinds of people
There is a perfect cruise ship for everyone, no matter what their personality, budget, relationship status or demographics -- whether they are solo cruisers, a young couple, empty nesters, or senior citizens planning a family vacation for the entire brood.

As a cruise industry expert and columnist, I have selected a few ships below that I consider to be best for different kinds of people - based on the onboard ambience, cuisine, entertainment, and of course, price.

In making these "best ship" selections, I evaluate the ships' attributes and average prices to come up with a combined "cruise value" equation.

However, sometimes the most expensive cruise lines are simply the best in a given category - so I will tell you when that is the case and try to suggest a more affordable option.

Read more: Best Cruise Ships

Sponsored Links