View Single Post
Old July 4th, 2012, 08:57 PM
Familiar Face

I am booked in an ocean view stateroom on Celebrity Summit Jan 19-26, 2013. I will be cruising with the 17th Annual "Get Out of the Cold" group cruise hosted by my travel agent sister and her husband. The group rate is $596.47 for this Category 7 Ocean View cabin; which includes port fees and taxes. This is a 7 night Southern Caribbean cruise embarking from San Juan, Puerto Rico. Any details, including payments, can be handled by my sister as you choose, if we decide to share the stateroom. ABSOLUTELY Cruises & Travel - Home
All details of this cruise can be found at her website (or in general at Celebrity's site) . Look for Hosted Cruise 2013 in the above link.

I am neat and clean. I'm a non drinker, but I do smoke. I will not smoke in the cabin. I am sometimes quietly up in the night and use a small flashlight to least affect my room-mate. I hope my roomy will feel comfortable to discuss any differences. I have cruised with this group every other year over the past 8 or 9 years, and want to make the very most of my travel experience. I'm sure my room-mate would want the same.

I hope to share some time and activities with my roomy, but also feel free to enjoy the cruise as each chooses. I enjoy shore tours of island highlights. My spending will be modest. My sister often invites group members to join them at a beach for the day with snorkeling, etc. Other activities might be arranged and are always optional. We share a taxi or walk.
I play some card games, Scrabble, and others. I very much enjoy visiting with people from anywhere and everywhere.
Since my sister and her family prefer late dining, I usually do late dining also, but would be happy to change to early dining.
Most group members will be from S. MN, but this cruise is open to everyone.