View Single Post
Old July 14th, 2012, 10:00 AM
Cruise Maniac

I prefer the grown up food at the sandwitch shop across from Plutos.

I cannot remember the name but directly across from Pluto's and right next to the ice cream is a spot to get fresh fruit and hot sandwiches made while you wait. It was run by a guy with patience to be impressed by.

I have been on the Wonder twice and never tried the room service. I am the tacky guy up before dawn in his PJ's loolking for coffee.

Your question just made me sit back and think about the Wonder. You know, I had no idea there was so much I had not done. I never went to the gameshow, inside bars, only seeen the spa once (wife was booking something in there). Im sure there are alot more.
Heck don't do what I did and wait till the last 3 days to discover adult coffee. I was getting up before the sun and getting coffee at the beverage area. This is bulk made weak coffee. It will do but I like good coffee.
They have a very nice coffee shop on board. Once I found this coffee shop I didn't want to go home. I was on vacation and treated myself to coffee I would not normally drink. The Barista was friendly and fantastic. They had a nice selection of cigars here as well. (not for me but they were there)

The coffee shop is forward at the edge of the adult area.

Dang, I really want to go on a cruise