Thread: Constellation
View Single Post
Old July 20th, 2012, 10:40 AM
Admiral

Kelly:
Occasionally we get these jerks come on the board and put up links for advertisements which are strictly forbidden according to the community guidelines. I reported the post and it should be gone soon.

Celebrity is an excellent cruise line, I don't now if you have cruised before but they are a little quieter than most lines. They don't have a lot of activities like rock climbing walls and surfing machines (nothing wrong with them) however they will provide you with a relaxing atmosphere, elegant dining, and plenty of activities.

Celebrity also has some of the best Specialty restaurants on their ships. I would suggest at least once try one of the Specialties.

Sorry, I saw your entry about Epic I have sailed NCL also and both NCL and Celebrity provide an excellent product. YOu will find food better on Celebrity and entertainment better on NCL. Celebrity also seems to have a better space to passenger ratio, doesn't seem as crowded. Do not know if it is an issue but Celebrity has one of the strictest smoking policies of all the mass market cruise lines. No smoking in cabins, on balconies and totally indoors.

Do not know when you are booked but Connie will be going in for major rehab next year in which they will add Aqua Class cabins and a couple more Specialty restaurants as well as many of the features of their very poplular S class ships.

Last edited by dkjretired; July 20th, 2012 at 10:47 AM.