View Single Post
Old July 24th, 2012, 07:22 PM
Admiral

Send a message via AIM to Cruznut2 Send a message via Yahoo to Cruznut2

Aerogirl, They were college age boys. There were no balconies on Celebration. They were smoking in the room and a person with a heavy head cold could smell that stink. The whole hallway smelled terrible. When we came back to our room after breakfast we saw the cabin steward going in there to clean. He opened the door and went in. He came running out and went somewhere. When he came back there were 2 officers with him. After that the boys were in the room and security was nearby. That was the first morning after leaving Miami sailing for Puerto Rico.They were taken off in handcuffs in Puerto Rico. I never heard what happened to them.
On another cruise on the Mardi Gras I was waiting for us to be able to leave the ship. In those days they did not call numbers and there was no self assist. We were waiting in the lobby for them to let us off. The luggage was off and it was being inspected by the dogs. The officers came in from from off the ship carrying a suitcase. They went right into an office and paged the passenger who owned the bag. A few minutes later I saw the police arrive. I never saw what happened after that as they let us off the ship.

Laura
“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.“
---Mark Twain