View Single Post
Old July 24th, 2012, 09:15 PM
Captain

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by buttons16 View Post
1 - Anyone ever think how much bloodshed is spilled by law enforcement officers battleing Pot....everytime you smoke it, you are in one way or another contributing to the bloodshed.

2- Do you really think pot will stop the pain of a cancer ravaged patient...come on....Pot is not a pain killer, it is a mind altering drug...There are drugs that are legal and administered by professionals for people stricken with cancer...
Your first point is a good arguement for legalizing pot.Just think how much money is spent on the war agaisnt pot and how many people are crowding are overfull prisons for pot related crimes! Now if it was legal there would be no need to have a so called war on pot or blood shed I also wonder how much money a tax on pot would raise? As far as your secound point you have no idea what makes some people feel better or not .Are you a cancer ravaged patient? I would think until you are in that situation you have no idea.It just seems odd to me that some people are so against pot and yet they partake in the comsumption of alcohol,I know alcohol is legal and pot isnt yet,But why are people so concerned with what the other person is doing if someone wants to smoke a little weed once in a while I could really care less. By the way I do not smoke anything any more back in the day now that was a diffrent story but that all came to a quick end when my wife told me she was pregenant with are first child.