View Single Post
Old July 25th, 2012, 06:22 AM
Welcome Newcomer

Default Sail and Sign Card - 1st cruise

This site has answered so many of my questions by just going around and reading everyone's posts. Being a 1st time cruiser, I've had so many questions but haven't seen the answer to this one.

I'll be booking a cruise for myself and two adult daughters next week for a 5 day cruise in April 2013 out of New Orleans on the Carnival Elation. This cruise is my treat for my daughters who have never been on a cruise either. I'm trying to set a budget for each of us. My question is.....Will I be able to set a limit on my daughters' sign and sail cards and add to it if needed? I really don't want to just give them full reign of my credit card. I don't think they would take advantage of it but I do need to be in some kind of control and still allow them to do the things they wish to do on ship but on the other hand I need to keep us all in budget. Also..would I be able to pay for any excursions we did for the 3 of us from my sail and sign card or do these have to be done on each individual card? Any suggestions on how I can accomplish this would be most appreciated.
Sponsored Links