View Single Post
Old August 3rd, 2012, 05:25 AM
Cruise Maniac

Default Accused pot user trashes quarter of a million dollars worth of cop cars

Quote:
Originally Posted by ToddDH View Post
Every conceivable angle of this topic has been discussed and debated which I guess is good.

But being one who has himself been guilty of beating more than one dead horse, isn't it time we move on? When even I get bored is really must be getting pretty stale.
Yesterday, a person drove over a bunch of cop cars in Maine with a tractor? He was apparently angry about a marijuana possession charge. Now who is going to pay for the damage he caused? Is the reason for his activity is the law, temporary insanity, or just an anger management problem.

Law is the reason the US supposedly is a civilized society. Freedoom of speech is another reason. If you keep sweeping an issue under the rug because you are tired of beating a dead horse or cutting off a thread or moving the thread what are you doing - is this censorship? Yes the editor does have the bully pulpit - he or she can do what they want- but I thought that the reason for Chit Chat was discussion of subjects that didn't fit other categories. People who don't care for the thread can go off cruising, and leave problems behind. Right? Make sure you lock the doors before you leave.