Thread: TA Perks
View Single Post
Old August 6th, 2012, 05:44 PM
Admiral

Send a message via AIM to Kuki

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lakers Fan View Post
Glad to see I am not the only one who saw them .Are you reading this ,Kuki ?
Sorry... I have no idea what your point is.

The more people who see it, the more likely the cruise lines will see it, and the more likely they won't be selling cruises for too much longer (irregardless of they are large online agency or a small brick and mortar).

While you may want to drag on your point that this exists. I'm speaking only in terms of the general policies, and what's allowed and what's not.

I really could care less if they do or not exist, and do or do not advertise. That's up to the cruise lines.

I detest the cruise line's "flat pricing policies", as I believe if a business wants to set their pricing, offering discounting of their comissions, they should be allowed to.... not restricted from doing so.

In the golf business, Titelist does not allow outlets selling their equipment to discount their products below the pricing Titelist sets.
A hiuge national golf chain discounted their balls. After several months doing so, Titelist cut them off from selling ANY of their equipment.

It took many months of negotiating for them to be reinstated as a sales agent for Titelist.
- The Kuki Side of Cruising-
A new Blog post every Wednesday
http://www.cruisemates.com/blog/author/kuki/