View Single Post
Old August 7th, 2012, 05:52 PM
Cruise Maniac

Quote:
Originally Posted by zydecocruiser View Post
I think it will be a big seller but lines won't be too bad since it will be capacity controlled.
I don't believe the "capacity controlled" crap. If they are already selling the FTTF, how do they know how many Platinum/Diamond members will book between now and the sailing date?

I am also a Platinum (just short of Diamond) member, and I am not going to go bonkers over this as many are over at the Blog. We will also get the Early cabin access and luggage delivery without having to pay for it. My only concerns are,upon arrival at the pier, the FTTF people being channeled thru the VIP line security scanner, (at least initially), creating a bottleneck. Also how many people can have priority tendering? With those that have early shore excursions, Platinum / Diamond members, and now FTTF people, I guess the first 4 or 5 tenders will be "priority" tenders!! I can see arguments occuring over this!! I know that this doesn't affect the majority of cruises, but will be an issue to me in some ports. HMC & Grand Cayman come to mind. Other than that, I'm OK with it.
Previous Cruises since 1985 Carnival (32) - Holiday X4, Jubilee, Celebration X3, Fantasy X2, Ecstasy, Sensation X2, Fascination X2, Destiny X2, Victory, Triumph X2, Glory X2, Legend X3, Pride X2, Miracle X3, Dream, Splendor
Cunard - Countess
NCL - Norway
Premier - Rembrandt
Celebrity - Zenith
RCI - Explorer of the Seas