View Single Post
Old August 11th, 2012, 05:30 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Hi Rick,
I am also looking for a cruise mate on an 11 to 14 day cruise. I've always wanted to take the cruise through the Panama Canal, departing from either Los Angeles or Miami. There are also cruises that go in the reverse order. I'd also prefer a balcony suite. Unfortunately, I've only been on one cruise before and it was not a pleasant experience (Carnival Lines 4 day Mexican Riviera Cruise).

Let me know what you think of the Panama Canal Cruise. I'm open to other cruises as well. I'm a easy going, laid back 60 year young gay male who is divorced with two grown children. I would also like to experience different ports, so I'm game about departing the ship at every chance. I live in Albuquerque, NM and I just recently retired, so I have lots of free time. I do visit my daughter & her family in Columbia, MD three to four times a year. I just recently returned from a trip to Vancouver, BC. It was my first trip to Canada. I look forward to your reply, regardless of your decision. My personal email address is: faltiaow@msn.com Thanks for you time. Sincerely...R. B. Sean Aragon