View Single Post
Old August 12th, 2012, 12:35 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Cool Single Latin Female 42

I am a widow with a young child. I did a TA and was solo most times as my child was at the kids club.....My schedule is very flexible and would like to do another in 2013.....

Finding people my age to do a TA has been really difficult...

I enjoy hosted singles activties...but would like to have a regular partner....from Martini tastings....Trivia...Rock climbing...jogging track and someone to spot me at the Gym ....Been in a lot of places.....so I enjoy taking local transportation and beach or city on my own while on port days.

I prefer dinner just before the late show...I am a foodie and pair my wines and beers. I enjoy a drink or two with stimulating conversation before calling it a night. I don't smoke or do drugs. I speak Spanish..English...Italian and Portuguese.....which can help us have good meals in few places

Interested in meeting other singles and find a cruise companion.....I am easy going and put all my Latin passion in eveything I do....not looking for a relationship....just a companion to have fun and enjoy dinner conversation witout being the 3rd wheel....( some ladies don't like single women at their tables and single tables are sometimes too much for conversations)

AJ
Sponsored Links