View Single Post
Old August 17th, 2012, 02:47 AM
Familiar Face

Default sailing jan. 19th on EPIC

I am a past cruiser one time on the Sapphire Princess on the Mexican Riviera and was a great intro to cruising. Now my brother and I are going on the EPIC for the first time. I wanted to try the RCL Oasis or Allure but was too expensive right now but the cruise travel company I went through (the rep) suggested the EPIC and would be in a nice price range. I have read a lot and heard that the Blue Man Group would be performing 8 shows a week and my brother and I have seen them as a staple in Vegas every time we have gone and thought this was a huge plus and money back as far as we were concerned and are definitely going to book at least 2 shows. If anyone out there has never seen one of there shows, you are missing out. I have seen 2 shows in Vegas and a much different but equally cool show on the road in my hometown. I am so looking forward to going. And lastly, thanks Paul for your details on this and any other ship. Letting others know what to expect on the ship they are going to be sailing on later is a HUGE help.