View Single Post
Old August 22nd, 2012, 11:06 AM
Welcome Newcomer

Default 14 Night Copenhagen-Miami Transatlantic on Sept 30 ($400) - Companion Needed

I'm planning to take the 14 night Copenhagen-Miami transatlantic cruise that departs on Sept 30th. The ship is Norwegian Sun and you can see detailed itinerary here: Vacation Search

The cruise is incredibly cheap (it's only $400+fees for inside stateroom). If we book in the next 3 days, there's also $25 shipboard credit. I'm looking to book it soon because I have to buy a few plane tickets as well.

About me: I'm 27, American of Ukrainian descent, speak English and Russian, live in NYC.

I'm looking for a cruise companion around my age, preferably female. Before you get any ideas, it's not because I'm looking for 2 weeks of kinky sex. Girls simply make better roommates. That said, its only a preference. My objective is to split the fare so if you're interested, by all means contact me, regardless of gender/age.

My reasons for wanting to take the cruise are somewhat unusual. I'm joining the Air Force soon, and wanted to do a very rigorous training regimen to prepare physically. Doing so on a cruise, where I don't have to worry about anything seems like a great idea. I'm also studying for several classes. Given this, I'll be out of your hair most of the time and focused on my studies and training. There will of course be time to do fun stuff together as well.

UPDATE: The total price for an inside cabin is $514 per person (including taxes & fees).

Last edited by idealcynic; August 22nd, 2012 at 11:22 AM.
Sponsored Links