View Single Post
Old August 22nd, 2012, 03:02 PM
Familiar Face

Good luck on that. My late husband I got our print out aboard the Noordam May/June last year and found bar errors! There was one gal at the front desk and when I waited in line, then asked her about the purchases that we did NOT make and our lost cleaning, she disappeared. Finally she told me I'd have to discuss it with HAL in Seattle. WHAT? I never got it resolved and was told oh you'll have to write blah-blah and I did nothing ever happened. My husband became ill and was in the hospital 11 times so I didn't constantly bird dog this.

Since we loved our cruises on the Westerdam and Ryndam I decided to give HAL one more chance! Noordam had many issues including not cleaning the room-not even by 10 PM and we were not in the room all day, dirty rags about the room several times, even top Housekeeping Officer became involved. Hoping the Prisendam is up to the standards that we became accustomed to on previous cruises, especially this time as I might not have patience for another Noordam expierence.