View Single Post
  #8 (permalink)  
Old August 26th, 2012, 05:34 PM
Mike M's Avatar
Mike M Mike M is offline
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: You're Looking At Me
Posts: 24,364

Originally Posted by hy6356 View Post
Thank you Mike!
My planning trip is on Dec.16, a week before the holiday cruise. And now my plan is just book one cabin now, and wait till my father set his schedule then I can book another one, whether balcony or inside. Do you think this possible? Since I am a little afraid of Ruby so popular that I cannot get a cabin at that very late time.
It's a gamble no matter what you do. Cruises do sell out but since it's not the Holiday Cruise the chances of "something" being available is better but still a risk.

I would light a fire under Dad and let him know what he's risking by not getting his schedule set.

Take care,
Cruisemates Community Leader/Moderator

"There is a great difference between being well traveled and just having been to many places." ~Me

"Fear is the assassin of dreams." ~Me
Reply With Quote