View Single Post
Old August 30th, 2012, 02:03 AM
Welcome Newcomer

Default Last Minute 7 Day New Orleans Eastern Caribbean Sept. 2nd - 41 Yr Strait Married Male

Looking for a respectable male or female, any age, to share this great deal with. I am 41 years old, young minded and an experienced cruiser...China, Europe, and U.S. Have wife and 2 young children who are ok with me getting my occasional 'travel fix'. I've lived in Nashville TN for 16 years as an aspiring songwriter. I am originally from Los Angeles suburbs. On the cruise I will drink moderately outside of the cabin and go to bed late around 2 am. Looking for someone who is easy to get a long with a general positive outlook on life. We probably will not be hanging out together but I'm not opposed to that either if that's a mutually natural conclusion. I'm fine doing things alone. The cruise leaves New Orleans Sunday Sept. 2nd at 4 pm. The stops are Key West Florida, Nassau Bahamas and Freeport Bahamas with 3 full sea days. This is an inside guaranteed cabin that will be assigned as I board the ship. Your cost to me will be $350 plus the onboard tipping which is average $80 for the 7 days. If there is anything I left out about the cruise or me, just let me know. Thanks! Rich in Nashville

Last edited by richgary; August 30th, 2012 at 02:06 AM. Reason: spelling
Sponsored Links