View Single Post
Old September 1st, 2012, 04:41 PM
Admiral

Default Paul Gauguin Tahiti 6/7/12 Review

I didn't want to post the entire review here, but I wrote an extensive review about our cruise on the Paul Gauguin in Tahiti. You can read it here; Cruise Planners - Paul Gauguin Cruise Tahiti 6/7/12

It was absolutely amazing! This was #1 on our Bucket List for the last 15 years and we finally got a chance to go. We were celebrating our 40th wedding anniversary and figured what better way to enjoy it than in Tahiti. This was our 43rd cruise and is now #1 on our all-time favorite list. Everything about it was first-class.

After the cruise, we also spent 6 days on a private island.

Definitely one of those places you have to visit once in a lifetime, but it sure ain't cheap, that's for sure.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Pete
47 Cruises & Counting! Favorites: Paul Gauguin to Tahiti: Uniworld River Cruises in Europe; any of the Celebrity Solstice-class ships; Holland America for 12-nights in the Baltics & Russia; RCCL for 14-night Greek Isles, Turkey, & Croatia; Holland America for 14-day Alaska cruisetour; 10-night Canada/New England cruise; 21 days in Hawaii including a 7-night NCL cruise; Oceania for 25 days in Asia; & 3 months touring Europe by train. And many days spent in all-inclusive resorts!
Sponsored Links