The day is not starting out as good as I had hoped. It is 3:30am, I am in Columbus, Ohio and just got notice that our flight that was scheduled for departure at 5:40 am has been delayed until 7:02 am. Seems there is a storm in Chicago area that is making us wait. I have 26 of the 51 in my group who are up and ready but now waiting. Thank goodness for the 3 hour layover we had in Chicago we might make it if we get out of here on time.
I guess Alaska will just have to wait on me getting there. I'm sure we will get there sometime just not when we planned.
Everyone have a good day and please pray the weather gets better for us. Thanks.