Thread: QM2 Dress code
View Single Post
Old September 5th, 2012, 12:43 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Hello again,

From our discussion when we left, we just finished our cruise yesterday. As to our experience, I have travelled across Europe, various places in the US and Hawaii and the voyage on QM2 is in my top three favorite experiences. It was amazing. The crew was excellent, the ship is beautiful and extremely clean and the views on deck, of the ocean, unforgettable. We had excellent weather, the first three days were sunny and quite hot, the evenings were clear with a full moon dancing on the water. Out of seven days, five were beautiful. In addition, one was overcast and one was rainy. Not too bad at all.

The was the first trip for my husband and I on any type of cruise (or crossing). Before we left, my husband was a bit grumbly as to what he was going to do, stuck on what he called "a boat" for seven days. About a half an hour after we embarked he was jumping around like a giddy idiot. Subsequently, I was brought a new brochure everyday by him so we could plan our next trip! He has now gone from saying we wouldn't be able to do another big trip again until the new year, to wanting to go on an eleven day cruise to the canaries in early December.

It was just perfect. No complaints.